One Piece: A New Journey
~Welcome to One Piece: A New Journey! We wish for you to join our site if you have any interest in roleplaying with the Straw hat crew and the many several interesting crews we have~
~Welcome to One Piece: A New Journey! We wish for you to join our site if you have any interest in roleplaying with the Straw hat crew and the many several interesting crews we have~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Members
Latest topics
» HostBill_v4.1.2.rar
~Cannon Rules~ EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:25 pm by eackala

» Lynda.com_SQL_Server_2008_Essential_Training_New_Link.rar
~Cannon Rules~ EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:18 pm by eackala

» Lynda.com_SQL_Server_2008_Essential_Training_New_Link.rar
~Cannon Rules~ EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:16 pm by eackala

» Smashing Android UI
~Cannon Rules~ EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:48 pm by eackala

» Kozier Erb\'s Fundamentals Of Nursing 8th Edition
~Cannon Rules~ EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 am by eackala

» Pablo Alboran - Tanto (2012)
~Cannon Rules~ EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:21 pm by eackala

» Free Gp Internet For Android 17042013
~Cannon Rules~ EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm by eackala

» Free Gp Internet For Android 17042013
~Cannon Rules~ EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm by eackala

» Cheetah DVD Burner V2.44 Portable
~Cannon Rules~ EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:33 pm by eackala

Top posters
eackala
~Cannon Rules~ I_vote11~Cannon Rules~ I_voti10~Cannon Rules~ I_vote12 
Selene
Keten
Toro
Ubugub
jonnytracker
Affiliates
free forum

~Cannon Rules~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selene
Admin
Selene

~Cannon Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Cannon Rules~   ~Cannon Rules~ EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:43 pm

~Cannon Rules~ TOUHOU

Yes, Yes there are going to be rules for the Cannon Characters because I am going to get pissed at someone who being an OOC dumbass, and I rather not see these characters be ripped into shreds. These rules be will be followed by strictly and without a complain from anyone, because I kinda tired of fan girls who claw at the guys. See I am a fangirl, but I don't claw at someone or beg them to take someone so I can have a relationship with that character, that is rude right off the back.

YOU HAVE TO WRITE A ROLEPLAY SAMPLE FOR THE CANNON. It has to be at least three to five paragraphs because I don't want a bunch of slackers (even through I am one myself) hogging the good characters away.
YOU CANNOT TAKE A CANNON CHARACTER SO YOUR OTHER OC/CANNON CAN HAVE A ROMANCE. I will personally bring my shot gun to the MM With you, please do know. I do not take kind to stupid people
● Cannon x OC, now I am getting sexy with this rule. We will allow, BUT if only if the person with the cannon allows it, it can end anytime, remember it is like real life, people can move on. Plus If I see you have another account to backslash the other rule do know that is a two week ban. I do look at IP and watch how people Roleplay.
● For Cannon x Cannon Relationship, we don't care as long as it has proof and good bit of the Admins have to be for it. For example, Luffy x Nami, and SanjixNami, as staff we would vote, than we would allow the members to vote.
ANOTHER THING, IF YOU ARE SO DAMN STUPID AND POST AND SPAM THE PERSON WHO HAS THE CANNON WITH CANNON X OC Art do know. That...IS...NOT...REAL... I will personally shove my foot up your tush.
● To be a Cannon Character you must be active no matter what, and have to be on longer than a month.
●Please stay in character, and if you are too into character you will be loved forever by the entire staff.

Back to top Go down
https://onepieceanj.rpg-board.net

~Cannon Rules~
Page 1 of 1