One Piece: A New Journey
~Welcome to One Piece: A New Journey! We wish for you to join our site if you have any interest in roleplaying with the Straw hat crew and the many several interesting crews we have~
~Welcome to One Piece: A New Journey! We wish for you to join our site if you have any interest in roleplaying with the Straw hat crew and the many several interesting crews we have~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Members
Latest topics
» HostBill_v4.1.2.rar
Save~A~Face Rules and Template EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:25 pm by eackala

» Lynda.com_SQL_Server_2008_Essential_Training_New_Link.rar
Save~A~Face Rules and Template EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:18 pm by eackala

» Lynda.com_SQL_Server_2008_Essential_Training_New_Link.rar
Save~A~Face Rules and Template EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:16 pm by eackala

» Smashing Android UI
Save~A~Face Rules and Template EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:48 pm by eackala

» Kozier Erb\'s Fundamentals Of Nursing 8th Edition
Save~A~Face Rules and Template EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 am by eackala

» Pablo Alboran - Tanto (2012)
Save~A~Face Rules and Template EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:21 pm by eackala

» Free Gp Internet For Android 17042013
Save~A~Face Rules and Template EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm by eackala

» Free Gp Internet For Android 17042013
Save~A~Face Rules and Template EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm by eackala

» Cheetah DVD Burner V2.44 Portable
Save~A~Face Rules and Template EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:33 pm by eackala

Top posters
eackala
Save~A~Face Rules and Template I_vote11Save~A~Face Rules and Template I_voti10Save~A~Face Rules and Template I_vote12 
Selene
Save~A~Face Rules and Template I_vote11Save~A~Face Rules and Template I_voti10Save~A~Face Rules and Template I_vote12 
Keten
Toro
Ubugub
jonnytracker
Affiliates
free forum

Save~A~Face Rules and Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keten

Keten

Save~A~Face Rules and Template Empty
PostSubject: Save~A~Face Rules and Template   Save~A~Face Rules and Template EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Rules To Save~A~Face

• Number 1: This is first come first serve, a face cannot be claimed twice so the first person to post the claim will get the Character.

• Number 2: Upon posting your claim, you have a week to create a character with that face, if you do not create one by then, you no longer will have the character you wanted. If you are in the process of creating the character, you will be given an extra couple days to finish it, but that is it.

• Number 3: If you are not active for a while, your face claim will be deleted and your characters will be sent to the denied section. This of course would only apply if you have not been on for weeks. This also does not apply to those who have legitimate reasons for not being active, for example; a vacation or funeral.

• Number 4: You can post your character before your claim has been posted or approved, but if someone posts a claim for the character you posted, you must change it. Save~A~Face require 2 approvals.

Template:
Character Name: (Original Name of the Character you are Claiming)
Where The Character Is From: (What Anime/Game/Whatever is the Character from)
"YOUR" Character's Name: (Optional, if you are not sure yet just say "Unnamed")
Your Account Name: (The name of your account)

Quote :
Character Name: (Original Name of the Character you are Claiming)
Where The Character Is From: (What Anime/Game/Whatever is the Character from)
"YOUR" Character's Name: (Optional, if you are not sure yet just say "Unnamed")
Your Account Name: (The name of your account)

Back to top Go down

Save~A~Face Rules and Template
Page 1 of 1