One Piece: A New Journey
~Welcome to One Piece: A New Journey! We wish for you to join our site if you have any interest in roleplaying with the Straw hat crew and the many several interesting crews we have~
~Welcome to One Piece: A New Journey! We wish for you to join our site if you have any interest in roleplaying with the Straw hat crew and the many several interesting crews we have~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Members
Latest topics
» HostBill_v4.1.2.rar
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:25 pm by eackala

» Lynda.com_SQL_Server_2008_Essential_Training_New_Link.rar
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:18 pm by eackala

» Lynda.com_SQL_Server_2008_Essential_Training_New_Link.rar
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:16 pm by eackala

» Smashing Android UI
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:48 pm by eackala

» Kozier Erb\'s Fundamentals Of Nursing 8th Edition
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 am by eackala

» Pablo Alboran - Tanto (2012)
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:21 pm by eackala

» Free Gp Internet For Android 17042013
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm by eackala

» Free Gp Internet For Android 17042013
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm by eackala

» Cheetah DVD Burner V2.44 Portable
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:33 pm by eackala

Top posters
eackala
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ I_vote11(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ I_voti10(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ I_vote12 
Selene
(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ I_vote11(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ I_voti10(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ I_vote12 
Keten
Toro
Ubugub
jonnytracker
Affiliates
free forum

(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selene
Admin
Selene

(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ Empty
PostSubject: (((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~   (((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:13 am

(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~ 4db9172f2843730e2f7b320f0457d5a7

~Alright folks, This is Selene Flowers. I am going to listing things here on what we need to do before our first Beta test can happen! Lovely idea it is! I can't wait for it either. Hehe! In all bad places, we have to know what we need to do!

● Working days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
● Off days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Monday - Thursday = 2pm - 6pm

Yes, this will change every so often for us. We need to work on this site because I would like to get this up and running soon through the beta testing so we can open it up to our seconds round of beta testers! Now to get right down to business. Staff will never left out on the work, everyone will have something to do no matter what. So on and so forth. It comes down to merely of a few weeks away to opening day. It will change here and there once we realize how much we are not working. These past week, we were able to get some great character devp. and everything. Lovely lovely details. YOU are not work on your profile until the Character Profile work days please. We need you to focus on the current things.

●Characters Work days for Beta test 1: Feb. 14th - Feb 24th
●Opening Date For Beta test 1: Feb. 25th - Feb. 30th

●Character Work days For Beta test: March 8th- March 16th
●Opening Date For Beta Test 2: March 17th - March 24th

●Est OFFICIAL OPENING DAY: April 5th 2012.

Now we got that settle, I have a list of things we need to do big time. These are not in order but we are to get the Boards done before going to important important shit. Yes, I cussed. I don't give a fuck really. I love you all. Really over all. I will make a list of places in another places we need to get done for the Cannons.

LIST OF THINGS NEED TO DO

-First things do to-
● Cannon Islands & Palaces
● Cannon List

● Information Boards
((^ Weapons, Devils, Relationship Guide, etc will go here.))

● Suggestion Board
● General Board

● Other Roleplays Boards
● Smut Rules? (We will discuss this over skype)
● RP School & Notes
● Board Descriptions (For those who are missing)
● Claim~A~Face Board Rules & Watchies
● Cannon Rules

-Important shit For last-

● Mini Events & Main Events
● Rules
● Tier system for Each of the Classes

-Other things to do when the site is finished-
● Custom Islands & Places

Back to top Go down
https://onepieceanj.rpg-board.net

(((IMPORTANT!)))~List of things to know~
Page 1 of 1